We are looking for energetic, professional and detail-oriented students to assist with our initiatives and events. This is an on-going, paid internship position.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Assist in the implementation of digital content including graphics, photos, videos, and print materials.
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for acquiring and cataloging assets for branding, advertising, company events, and promotional collateral.
• Work with the team on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, and event marketing.
• Assist in lead generation of partnerships and sponsorships.
• Distribute advertising and marketing materials
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college.
• Interest in establishing strong relationships with communities.
•Interest in developing and executing multimedia projects.
• Able to plan and execute events.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Able to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com